The mask has a floating seal and stability wings that work together to create the next generation of Dynamic Support Technology™. The compact seal floats under the nose to provide patients with a clear line of sight, while stability wings keep the seal stable.
The Evora Full mask is supported by positive clinical trial results:
- 91% of trial participants rating Evora Full as ‘stable’ or ‘very stable’1;
- 93% found the mask to be ‘comfortable’ or ‘very comfortable’2; and
- 96% were able to sleep in their preferred sleeping position3.
F&P Evora Full will initially be available in Australia and New Zealand and will be launched in other countries upon receiving clearances.
The mask comes with three seal sizes (Extra Small, Small to Medium, and Large) and two headgear sizes (Standard and Extra Large).
For more information, visit www.fphcare.com/evorafull.
1. 40 out of 44 participants rated the Evora Full mask’s stability as either “very stable” or “stable.” Internal validation trial conducted by Fisher & Paykel Healthcare on 44 participants in New Zealand. 2020.
2. 41 out of 44 participants rated the overall comfort of the Evora Full mask as “comfortable” or “very comfortable”. Internal validation trial conducted by Fisher & Paykel Healthcare on 44 participants in New Zealand. 2020.
3. 42 out of 44 participants were able to sleep in their preferred sleeping position while using the Evora Full mask. Internal validation trial conducted by Fisher & Paykel Healthcare on 44 participants in New Zealand. 2020.
About Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Fisher & Paykel Fisher Healthcare is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of products and systems for use in acute and chronic respiratory care, surgery and the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. The company’s products are sold in more than 120 countries worldwide. For more information about the company, visit our website www.fphcare.com.