- Height Adjustment From Floor to Top of Handle: 21″- 44″
- Height Adjustment From Mattress Base to Top of Handle: 17.5″- 22.5″
- Rail Width: 19″
- Height Range From the Floor to Horizontal Support Structure Under Mattress: 13.5″- 21.5″
- Depth of Horizontal Support Structure Under Mattress: 25″
- Mobility Arm: swings out 19″ away from bed
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight of Product: 10.5 lbs.
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Package Dimensions: 16.25″ x 24″ x 2.875″
- Case of 4 Dimensions: 24.25″ x 16.5″ x 11.5″; 49 lbs.
Stander 5850 Mobility Bedrail
The Mobility Bed Rail has an extra pivoting arm to provide extra support while walking or transferring to a wheelchair. The legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing, and the half-size bed rail prevents nighttime falls (click for full-fall protection). And like all of our products, it blends in with your bedroom – like another piece of furniture – to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Swing Out Mobility Arm: Pivots outward to provide improved walking stability.
- Extendable Legs: Provides added stability when standing up.
- Ergonomic cushion Handle: Allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- 4-Pocket Organizer: Provides storage space for handy items.
- Anti-Slip Grips: Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- Height Adjustment: Fits 8″ to 18″ mattress.
- Easy Installation: Installs in seconds with no tools required.