PRIDE – Raptor Scooter
Raptor 3-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 14 mph maximum speed
- 60″ turning radius
- 19 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 31 miles per charge at 220 lbs.
- 20″ x 18″ Limited recline fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights, directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system
- Easy-to-read LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment with seat support rod
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Two rear-view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- XLR USB Charger
- NON-MEDICAL – THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST, TREAT, DIAGNOSE, OR ALLEVIATE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY
Mobility scooter – your new favorite way to get around
The road less traveled is about to lose its claim to fame. When you extend the borders of your world with the Raptor mobility scooter, unreachable places suddenly become accessible again.
People who get the most out of their Raptor outdoor mobility scooter enjoy spending time at the RV park, live in highly walkable communities, or otherwise just spend a lot of time outdoors.
The spaces between your destination no longer feel like a drag. With top speeds of up to 14 mph, a full Comfort-Trac Suspension system, and sturdy pneumatic tires that glide smoothly over varied terrains, you might find yourself asking: “Did I just buy a mobility scooter, or is this really a moped?”
Indeed, standard features on the Raptor feel a little extra for a mobility scooter. With dual mirrors, LED headlights, brake lights, and directional lights, the Raptor offers on-the-go safety features to make sure motorists and other traffic can spot you from a distance.
Easily one of Pride Mobility’s most powerful scooters, it has a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds, a regenerative braking system, and an LCD digital display.
A scooter that has the power to accelerate your whole day
It’s Saturday at the campground and that means a full day ahead. The grandkids are coming to visit. You’ve got plans for the pool, then heading for lunch at a cafe, and a block party at dusk.
Before heading out, you check the battery. A full charge means you’ve got up to 31 miles to burn before you have to worry about running out of juice. You stock the tiller storage compartment with sunblock and snacks. An extra towel and the kids’ cell phones go in the lockable under-seat storage compartment for safekeeping, and you’re ready to go.
Your Raptor scooter isn’t just how you get there, it becomes the roving base station for a full day of fun.
Black, Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Pink, Yellow