- Bed Rail/Hand Rail: Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as a hand rail to assist in getting out of bed.
- Adjustable: Bed rail easily adjusts from 26″ to 34″ to 42″ after it has been placed on the bed.
- Collapsible: Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed.
- Reversible: Can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Dual Safety Strap: Secures to bed frame with included safety strap.
Stander 8000 EZ Adjust Bed Rail
Get in and out of bed with greater ease and sleep safely with this multifunction rail. The Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed rail in the world that adjusts in length after installation on the bed. Use the EZ Adjustable Bed Rail as sturdy support while getting in and out of bed, extend the rail to keep the patient from rolling out of bed during the night. This bed rail easily folds down and out of the way, to allow the user unimpeded access. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is perfect for those that lack mobility, suffer from loss of balance, or simply fall out of bed during the night. The included organizer pouch is perfect for keeping your remote control, book, or medication close by. This durable bed rail has a 300 pound weight capacity.
- Length of Rail: Locks in place at 26″, 34″, and 42″
- Height of Rail: 22″ high from the base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 3″
- Bed Type: Fits 12″- 16″ mattress
- Weight of Product: 14 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen wrench (included)
- Package Dimensions: 28″ x 21″ x 1.5″
- Case of 4 Dimensions: 28″ x 21″ x 6″; 60 lbs.